Rider and legendary machine in perfect harmony. At one with each other and with the water. It’s how races are won.
The impressive power and acceleration of the race-bred 2-stroke engine is combined with a sleek, ultra-light hull. Supreme agility and control is the SuperJet’s trademark, with the ability to out-carve rival racers by diving deeper and turning harder into turns.
Its unique ergonomic design – with spring-assisted steering pole and handlebar – leads the rider naturally into a comfortable lean-forward position, the ideal stance for competition riding. Your SuperJet is ready and waiting. But please be aware that it is sold for closed course and competition use only.
• 2018 SuperJet worth £7,149 • SBS bunk trailer worth £600 • Genuine Yamaha PWC cover worth £208 • Ratchet straps & lighting board • RYA Personal Watercraft Hand Book • 25% discount off Jobe accessories • Low APR & 0% financing offers (T’s & C’s apply)
• 5 years at just 4.9% APR! (deposit min 10%)
• 4 years at just 2.9% APR! (deposit min 25%)
• 3 years at just 1.9% APR! (deposit min 30%)
• 2 years at just 0% APR! (deposit min 50%)
The 2018 Yamaha SuperJet – Yamaha’s race-only stand up needs no introduction! We have units available from March 2018 at Gliddon Marine and with a great ready-to-launch package offer @ £7,759 and 4.9% APR financing – with an offer this good what are you waiting for?! Secure yours today!
Representative finance example; New 2018 WaveRunner SuperJet ready-to-launch package. Cash price £7,759.00, deposit £1,699.00, balance to finance £6,060.00, repayments 60 x £113.79. Total charge for credit £767.40. APR 4.9%. (Minimum deposit 10%)
Bore x stroke
81.0 mm x 68.0 mm
7.2 : 1
144 mm Axial Flow
Unleaded Regular Gasoline
Fuel supply system
Floatless Carburettor Mikuni BN38 x 2
Sold for closed course and competition use only
High-performance, 2-cyl. 2-stroke engine
Lightweight, deep-strake hull & wide front section
Hyper-Flow 144mm jet pump & adjustable nozzle
Race-developed stainless steel impeller
Shorter spring-assisted steering pole
Optimised intake duct pump and ride-plate position